The simplest way to explain what I do?
I help my clients figure out where they are going, and how to get there. My greatest satisfaction comes from seeing my clients reach their goals. This could be buying their first home, retiring comfortably, or creating an estate plan that ensures assets will be transferred seamlessly to their loved ones. I enjoy getting to know my clients on a personal and professional level; I show them how having a certified financial planner in their lives means less stress as they experience more guidance in creating the life they desire.
Where did it all begin?
In 1996 I entered the Financial Services Industry at Pacific Coast Savings Credit Union. While working there full time, and raising my two young daughters, I studied during the evenings and attained my Certified Financial Planning designation in December of 2004. Having been with Coast Capital Savings for over 10 years, I decided to branch out on my own in late 2005. Since then I have also acquired my Elder Planning Counselor certification.
Some things you may not know about me:
- I was born in New Brunswick
- I spent 10 years in Calgary at school/working as a Corporate Concierge
- I moved to Victoria to do the Hotel & Restaurant Management program at Camosun College
- I’ve been in the financial services industry since 1996
- I’ve travelled to Bali with my two daughters (the people in Bali are so wonderful!)
- I hiked 10km on the Great Wall of China (this is a must-add to your bucket list!)
How friends describe me:
Dale is very outgoing and loves to entertain. She is a great planner, loves to cook, people love to be around her. Dale loves running, hiking, cycling, water skiing, snow skiing… basically anything outside!
How clients describe me:
Dale has a very pleasant demeanor. She is very professional, knowledgeable and genuinely cares about her client’s. Dale gets to know us as people, and we really feel a sense of trust when we open up about our goals and dreams as well as our fears around money.